Nutritional Consultancy Course
THE NUTRITIONAL CONSULTANCY COURSE
- WHAT WILL IT TEACH YOU?
The Plaskett Nutritional Consultancy Diploma course is a Practitioner programme that will train you to use food, supplementary nutrients and cleansing procedures to alleviate or prevent chronic health problems.
The course consists of two parts: In Part One you will be taught the basic naturopathic & nutritional principles that we teach to formulate healthy diets/set out well-informed programmes when faced with the bewildering array of nutritional supplements on the shelves today. Part Two of the course is an extension to this and will train you to a Practitioner level. By the end of Part Two, you will:
- Gain an understanding of naturopathy and its principles which you can then apply to practise in nutritional therapies.
- Obtain the skills to understand the depth of disease in your patients to then find a route back from chronic disease and enable you to advise the best treatment plan.
- Develop an understanding of the role of the practitioner from the initial consultation, the taking of a case history, the interpretation and the subsequent advising of a treatment plan.
- Learn the ‘tools of the trade’ in using diets, supplements, herbs, phytonutrients in treatment, with flexibility and insight.
- Gain the confidence to practise as a Nutritional Consultant and advise your clients on the best route to achieving good health in a world where ill health is prevalent.
In addition to those wanting to set up practice as a Nutritional Consultant, this course is ideally suited to current health professionals looking to add a nutritional service to their practice. It will qualify you to be able to advise your clients on how best to achieve and maintain good health.
A NATUROPATHIC TRAINING PROGRAMME
Most training programmes for nutritional practitioners today are not naturopathic and this is something that we pride ourselves on being able to offer at the Plaskett Nutrition College: a Nutritional Consultancy course that is truly naturopathic in nature.
Most people are able to acknowledge the substantial role that nutrition plays in maintaining our health and know how health is undermined by malnutrition however, the bare facts about nutritional adequacy make up only the tip of a giant iceberg of knowledge that links nutrition with freedom from illness, recovery from illness and attaining a zestful vitality.
The most fundamental underlying principle of Alternative Medicine is that of promoting and supporting the body’s inherent ability to heal itself, to heal from within. That is what Naturopathy seeks to do. It seeks to clear away the obstacles to the body’s ways of self-healing. It also seeks to support and strengthen the forces within the body that are responsible for that healing.
The course is presented via an online study platform with the support of an expert tutor.
The course is assessed through a series of multi-choice questions, assignments & case studies.
An internationally accredited course that is truly holistic in nature.
WHAT DO OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT THE COURSE?
"Many thanks for the final assessment. Just felt I needed to say how excellent the course was and despite my years in the health trade, how much I learned.
I would not hesitate in recommending the course to anyone interested in understanding exactly what it is that brings our clients to us. I look forward to receiving my certificate, which I will display with pride".
READY TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE
AND START YOUR LEARNING JOURNEY?